Inglewood Continuation High School
Principal: Debra Tate
Bilingual Program Aide: Jennette Tapia
*A continuation high school is an alternative to a comprehensive high school primarily for students who are considered at risk of not graduating at the normal pace. The requirements to graduation are the same but the scheduling is more flexible to allow students to earn their credits at a quicker pace.
*Goal: To develop a WASC accredited continuation school.
*Goal: To increase IUSD high school graduation rate.
*Goal: To provide support and guidance for all at risk students
Inglewood Continuation High School has so much to offer:
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges accreditation
- Clean, nurturing and safe learning environment where students, faculty and parents feel supported and can focus collectively on preparing students for high school graduation and adult life
- Intimate campus setting with small classes, allowing for personalized interaction between teachers and students
- Caring attitude and genuine interest exhibited by teachers and administrators
- Experienced principal with high academic standards and behavior expectations
- College and career workshops for students
- Job fair field trips for students
- Daily use of technology in the classroom
- Ongoing transcript monitoring and evaluation with a counselor